Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rich IRS employees don't know nuthin'

This IRS thing bugs the youknowwhat out of me. I just can't let it go. So does the AP scandal and Benghazi mess, as well as the takeover of different agencies in the government by Homeland Security and their personal private army with their 2200 tanks and 1.5 billion rounds of ammunition. There are so many areas of too much government and enough glaring problems to keep me busy reporting on them till the next election.

In that vein, after I wrote about the IRS Director of Exempt Groups (what a stupid title), Lois Lerner, I snooped around the internet a bit more and discovered that this bureaucrat extraordinaire cashed in something north of $750,000 over the past 4 years in salary and bonuses--mostly bonuses. Her salary is about $175,000 a year.

That infuriates me. How can any civil servant become rich?

Think of it.

Richard Nixon was right when he said, "Always follow the money."

Thanks for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment